Title: Security researcher - Windows kernel
Experienced security researcher to work with the Windows kernel and perform vulnerability research related to the core and proprietary drivers. The research will involve closed-source components as well as source code auditing.
The duties involve assessment of technical vulnerability reports, analysis and exploitation of 0-day and N-day vulnerabilities. Strong technical writing skills are required (preferably candidates with MSc or PhD degrees).
- Experience in Windows kernel exploit development
- In-depth Windows API / internals knowledge
- Strong reverse engineering skills (x86)
- Experience in static / dynamic code analysis techniques
- C/C++ knowledge
- Relocation to Sydney, Australia is required (no remote positions at the moment)